Prospect Hospice is the leading provider of education and training for end-of-life care in Swindon and north Wiltshire. Working closely with you, our colleagues within partner organisations, we want to ensure that the very best care is available to everyone facing the end of life. This is why we provide education and development opportunities, all of which aim to encourage learning and build confidence in end-of-life care and support.
Our team of skilled clinicians are at the heart of our education programme and work alongside our education team. They are passionate about sharing their skills and experience, ensuring all activities are delivered with integrity and that they are relevant to local need too.
Please read through the courses we offer at Prospect Hospice and other locations to find out how we can help you to develop your professional end-of-life care skills.
You can book courses and pay securely through this website. Alternatively, contact us at email@example.com or on 01793 816183 for more information.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the stated start time.
It might not always be possible for you to come to us or you may simply prefer us to deliver something tailor-made for your team. If you have a group of staff with training needs, or the courses in this programme don’t quite match your needs, we can be flexible. We will always be happy to come to you and discuss your team’s requirements.
Why choose a bespoke training package?
We specialise in delivering bespoke healthcare training for the care industry.
- Tailor-made training to suit your needs
- Training that staff find both useful and enjoyable
- Professional certificates and resource packs
- Courses at a time convenient to you
- On-site training at your place of work or venue of choice
For further information or to discuss your individual needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01793 816183.
Listening with your eyes
An interactive workshop for anyone who wants to develop their skills of empathy, insight, listening and trust building.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand empathy, deep listening, insight and trust which feed in to the Compassion in Practice 6Cs – care, compassion, courage, communication, commitment and competence.
- Develop ways of giving positive affirmation and communication without words that is physical, honest, clear and caring.
- Develop ways of creating a calm and caring atmosphere in the workplace.
- Increase understanding of person-centred care.
- Be confident in finding ways to reach and connect with people living with dementia.
This course is being run by Vamos Theatre.
To book your place, please complete this form and email it to email@example.com.
The following charges apply:
8-28 days = 50% of fee
1-7 days = 100% of fee
Payment must be made before attending the course.
| Price per person:
||Prospect Hospice, Wroughton
||Book this course online >