Applying to be a volunteer at Prospect Hospice
For you to apply to become a volunteer with us please contact us to discuss the volunteering opportunities we have available.
- We will send you an application form and equal opportunities form, along with more information on the role in which you are interested.
- If you are interested in volunteering at one of our shops, please contact the shop directly or you can contact us (see below for our contact details) for their phone number.
- Please complete and return the application and equal opportunities form we will send you, giving two referees for us to contact.
- We contact you to arrange a suitable time to meet us and discuss the details of your chosen role, your motivation and expectations of volunteering with us.
- Once you are successful at interview we will invite you to attend an induction day to familiarise yourself with Prospect Hospice and our services.
- And finally you will complete all statutory and mandatory training necessary for your role, such as fire and health and safety training.
Successful applicants will be supported by an experienced volunteer or member of staff until you feel confident and comfortable with the requirements of your chosen role. Please take a look at our current volunteering opportunities.
You can contact our Voluntary Services team by calling 01793 816193 or emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, complete the form below and one of the team will contact you.