Charity of the Year
Whether you’re fundraising as a small team or as an entire organisation, why not pull out all the stops to raise money for Prospect Hospice at work?
Choosing Prospect Hospice for your Charity of the Year means that not only will you be helping your local Hospice raise the vital funds it needs, you will also be giving your staff something to work towards together.
We can design a fantastic package to support your company’s corporate social responsibility programme and engage your employees.
Our proven track record and expertise in working with a range of companies, large and small, means that we are the perfect partner to choose as your company’s charity of the year.
We can also provide support from our team, who can be booked to come along and talk to staff about the charity, what we do and what it costs to run the charity.
At the end of your fundraising year we will arrange a presentation with staff and feature your success as a story on our web site.
We can also help to feature your fundraising activities on social media and through the local press.
We can provide:
- Bespoke literature for your fundraising
- Support in promoting and publicising your efforts
- Creative fundraising ideas to excite and engage your employees
- A host of communications opportunities through print, web and social media
- Plenty of opportunity to get your message to our supporters
- A Prospect Hospice team member to come and speak to your staff, or at one of your fundraising events.
To find out more and speak to someone about nominating or choosing Prospect Hospice as your company’s charity of the year, please contact Sheryl Crouch on 01793 816161