Prospect Hospice has been part of the Swindon community for over 40 years, caring for local people at the end of their lives. As a charity, we rely on the generous donations of the public to help us raise the vital funds we need to ensure everyone is offered our outstanding care free of charge.
Find out about the range of end-of-life care services that we offer to patients and their families. These delivered free of charge and are designed to provide compassionate, personalised support during every stage of a life-limiting illness in every kind of care setting, to anyone who needs it.
We couldn’t do what we do without considerable support from our local community. Find out all the different ways in which you can support Prospect Hospice, including fundraising, volunteering and purchasing from our shops. All contributions are greatly appreciated and enables us to deliver care that is free of charge to our patients and their families.
Our café sits at the heart of our hospice in Wroughton and serves a range of delicious home cooked meals to suit all tastes. Whether you're looking to catch up with friends over lunch or relax with coffee and cake, our Heart of the Hospice café has you covered.
Whether shopping with us in person or online, or donating your pre-loved goods, we thank you for supporting us through our shops where you help to raise around £2million a year for Prospect Hospice.
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and we're always looking for outstanding people to join our team at the hospice across all areas of the charity.
Prospect Hospice is the leading provider of education and training for end-of-life care in Swindon and north Wiltshire. Working closely with you, our colleagues within partner organisations, we want to ensure that the very best care is available to everyone facing the end of life. This is why we provide education and development opportunities, all of which aim to encourage learning and build confidence in end of life care and support.
Remembering someone you love
Each copper or steel leaf on the memory tree is engraved with the name of your cherished loved one, a poignant, lasting tribute to them that can also be shared with your family and friends.
Your engraved leaf will remain hanging on the memory tree for as long as your monthly contribution* continues. If you’d prefer, you can make an annual gift instead. In this instance we will contact you each year to ask if you would like your leaf to remain on the memory tree with a repeat annual donation, or if you would like it returned to you as a keepsake.
If you would like to experience the remembrance garden, it is accessed via the path to the left of the main hospice building in Wroughton, into our main garden. The remembrance garden is located in the lower left hand section, beside the blue summer house.
Once you have decided which leaf you would like we will just need the name of your loved one to engrave on your leaf.
*minimum term for monthly donations is 12 months.
You can order your leaf by calling us on 01793 816111, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an order form in the post.
1. All pavers and leaves remain the property of Prospect Hospice.
2. The remembrance garden is intended to be a pleasant, happy area, therefore dates, or intensely emotive and personal messages cannot be accepted. Prospect Hospice reserves the right to approve all lettering and to refuse any application considered unsuitable. In such cases, Prospect Hospice has no obligation to cite reason.
3. Prospect Hospice has complete control over the location and installation date of the pavers and leaves. Pavers and leaves are placed randomly and Prospect Hospice reserves the right to move or relocate the pavers and leaves without liability.
4. Prospect Hospice guarantees to maintain the path for a minimum of 15 years from the date of first launching the path in 2011.
5. Although of excellent quality and designed to last, pavers and leaves may become worn or damaged over time owing to natural causes. No liability can be accepted for this by Prospect Hospice.
6. Any amendments to the inscription provided on the order form must be made within seven days of the receipt of the certificate, thereafter Prospect Hospice accepts no responsibility for changed inscriptions.
7. To ensure that the remembrance garden is a safe environment for both visitors and wildlife, guidelines are in place. The guidelines can be viewed in the remembrance garden or online here. For full details call 01793 816161.
We will add your details to our database and keep you up to date with the work of the hospice by sending you our newsletter and other information you may find of interest. To personally customise how you hear from us simply visit www.prospect-hospice.net/howyouhearfromus, call 01793 816161 or email email@example.com.
The care we offer to patients and their families costs £7.5m every year, 75% of which is raised through the support of our community. Read more about our amazing supporters.
Prospect Hospice is a working name of Prospect Hospice Limited. Registered Office: Moormead Road, Wroughton, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN4 9BY. A company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (1494909) and a charity registered in England and Wales (280093)Website designed & built by Boson Web