Covid-19 is affecting us all but Prospect Hospice remains operational in order to support the increasing number of our community needing end of life support. Here you'll find lots of information about the virus and information and advice that we think will help you at this time.
Prospect Hospice has been providing end of life care to the people of Swindon and north east Wiltshire for over 40 years. Find out more about where we've come from and who we are here.
Find out about the range of end-of-life care services that we offer to patients and their families. These are designed to provide compassionate, personalised support during every stage of a life-limiting illness in every kind of care setting, to anyone who needs it, free of charge.
We couldn’t do what we do without considerable support from our local community. Find out all the different ways in which you can support Prospect Hospice, including fundraising, volunteering and purchasing from our shops. All contributions are greatly appreciated.
Remembering someone you love
Each copper or steel leaf on the Memory Tree is engraved with the name of your cherished loved one, a poignant, lasting tribute to them that can also be shared with your family and friends.
Your engraved leaf will remain hanging on the Memory Tree for as long as your monthly contribution* continues. If you’d prefer, you can make an annual gift instead. In this instance we will contact you each year to ask if you would like your leaf to remain on the Memory Tree with a repeat annual donation, or if you would like it returned to you as a keepsake.
If you would like to experience the Remembrance Garden, it is accessed via the path to the left of the main Hospice building in Wroughton, into our main garden. The Remembrance Garden is located in the lower left hand section, beside the blue summer house.
Once you have decided which leaf you would like we will just need the name of your loved one to engrave on your leaf.
*minimum term for monthly donations is 12 months.
You can order your leaf by calling us on 01793 816111, or email email@example.com to request an order form in the post.
1. Due to health and safety reasons Prospect Hospice will place your leaf into position and remove it when required.
2. For monthly donation options you will be entering into an agreement to make the required monthly contribution for a minimum period of 12 months.
3. If you cancel your monthly direct debit contribution before the 12 monthly instalments have been completed your leaf will be removed from the tree and remain the property of Prospect Hospice.
4. Prospect Hospice has complete control over the location and hanging date of the leaves and reserve the right to move or relocate leaf positions without liability.
5. Although of excellent quality and designed to last, leaves may become affected by external conditions and natural causes. No liability can be accepted for this by Prospect Hospice.
6. Designated leaf engraving dates will occur in the year so please be aware there may be a small wait for your order to be completed.
7. Any amendments to the engraved name provided on the order form must be made within seven days of receipt of your notification letter, thereafter Prospect Hospice accepts no responsibility for changed engravings.
8. To ensure that the Remembrance Garden is a safe environment for both visitors and wildlife, guidelines are in place. Guidelines are positioned in the Remembrance Garden or search online Prospect Hospice Remembrance Garden.
The care we offer to patients and their families costs £8m every year, seventy-two percent of which is raised through the support of our community. Read more about our amazing supporters.
Prospect Hospice is a working name of Prospect Hospice Limited. Registered Office: Moormead Road, Wroughton, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN4 9BY. A company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (1494909) and a charity registered in England and Wales (280093)Website designed & built by Boson Web