Find out about the wide range of end-of-life care services that we offer to patients and their families. These are designed to provide compassionate, personalised support during every stage of a life-limiting illness, in every kind of care setting, to anyone who needs it.
We couldn’t manage without considerable support from our local community. Learn about all the different ways in which you can help Prospect Hospice, for example by taking part in fundraising events, playing our lottery, or remembering us in your will. All contributions are greatly appreciated.
Prospect Hospice is a leading provider of education and training for end-of-life care in Swindon and north-east Wiltshire. We provide education and development opportunities, all of which aim to encourage learning and build confidence in end-of-life care and support.
Volunteers are central to our work, bringing valuable experience and enthusiasm to a wide variety of roles. If you’d like to help Prospect Hospice by giving some of your time, you’ll find all the information you need here, including current opportunities, volunteer profiles and the benefits of volunteering for us.
The staff at Prospect Hospice have one shared aim: to provide the very best end-of-life care to people in our community who really need it. If you’re interested in joining our team, check out our current vacancies and find out how we can support you in your career development.
A significant amount of Prospect Hospice’s income is raised through our charity shops. The success of our retail operation depends on the generous support of the local community (donating and buying goods), and the commitment of our managers and volunteers. Find out more here.
Remembering someone you love
Each copper or steel leaf on the Memory Tree is engraved with the name of your cherished loved one, a poignant, lasting tribute to them that can also be shared with your family and friends.
Your engraved leaf will remain hanging on the Memory Tree for as long as your monthly contribution* continues. If you’d prefer, you can make an annual gift instead. In this instance we will contact you each year to ask if you would like your leaf to remain on the Memory Tree with a repeat annual donation, or if you would like it returned to you as a keepsake.
If you would like to experience the Remembrance Garden, it is accessed via the path to the left of the main Hospice building in Wroughton, into our main garden. The Remembrance Garden is located in the lower left hand section, beside the blue summer house.
Once you have decided which leaf you would like we will just need the name of your loved one to engrave on your leaf.
*minimum term for monthly donations is 12 months.
You can order your leaf by calling us on 01793 816111, or email email@example.com to request an order form in the post.
1. Due to health and safety reasons Prospect Hospice will place your leaf into position and remove it when required.
2. For monthly donation options you will be entering into an agreement to make the required monthly contribution for a minimum period of 12 months.
3. If you cancel your monthly direct debit contribution before the 12 monthly instalments have been completed your leaf will be removed from the tree and remain the property of Prospect Hospice.
4. Prospect Hospice has complete control over the location and hanging date of the leaves and reserve the right to move or relocate leaf positions without liability.
5. Although of excellent quality and designed to last, leaves may become affected by external conditions and natural causes. No liability can be accepted for this by Prospect Hospice.
6. Designated leaf engraving dates will occur in the year so please be aware there may be a small wait for your order to be completed.
7. Any amendments to the engraved name provided on the order form must be made within seven days of receipt of your notification letter, thereafter Prospect Hospice accepts no responsibility for changed engravings.
8. To ensure that the Remembrance Garden is a safe environment for both visitors and wildlife, guidelines are in place. Guidelines are positioned in the Remembrance Garden or search online Prospect Hospice Remembrance Garden.
The care we offer to patients and their families costs over £8.4m every year, seventy-two percent of which is raised through the support of our community. Read more about our amazing supporters.
Prospect Hospice is a working name of Prospect Hospice Limited. Registered Office: Moormead Road, Wroughton, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN4 9BY. A company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (1494909) and a charity registered in England and Wales (280093)Website designed & built by Boson Web